Beeswax source Triacontanol 98% TC Grade information
Common name: Triacontanol
Chemical Name: Melissyl alcohol; 1-Hydroxytriacontane; Triacon-10
Formula: CH3 (CH2)28CH2OH
Molecular Weight: 438.82
CAS No.: 593-50-0
Specification: 98%TC, 10%WP
Physical & Chemical Properties
Appearance: White scaly crystal?
Melting Point: 86.5-87.5°C.
Vapour Pressure: Not available.
Stability: Hardly soluble in water, soluble in arther, chlorform and methylene dichloride, insoluble in cold ethanol and benzene.
This product is non-toxic to humans and ani?mals.
Mouse oral LD50 is18750mg/kg, internationally recognized LD50 of 15g/kg when non-toxic.
Thriacontanol plays a variety of physiological role:
1. To promote energy storage;
2. To improve cell permeability;
3. To increase chlorophyll content and photosynthetic strength;
4. To enhance enzymatic activity, and promote mineral absorption ;
5. To promote seed germination,and rooting,
6. To increase protein dry material content,promote maturation of plants.